1. Logarusic is a Croatian and was born in the European nation 50 years ago
2. He owns a UEFA PRO License and three different top football Coaching Diplomas and Licenses in Croatia and Australia
3. He snubbed Ghanaian second tier side King Faisal to sign for Gor Mahia in spite of reaching an agreement to coach the team until the end of the season. He has been reported to the police by the club's hierarchy for what they described as 'deceit'
4. Logarusic managed King Faisal in the 2009/2010 season and helped them escape relegation. He then signed for Glo Premier League side Ashanti Gold in the 2010-11 season and steered them to second place behind champions Berekum Chelsea in the Ghanaian League
5. In the beginning of the 2011-12 season, he was relieved of his duties after a poor run of results that left the Miners in 12th position, just three places above relegation. The Obuasi-based team now lies second, five points behind league leaders Asante Kotoko
6. Coincidentally, Gor Mahia are also in 12th, three places above relegation zone
7. Logarusic was paid a compensation package of U$ 45,000 (Ksh. 3.8 million) following his release from Ashanti Gold
8. He has worked as a coach in 4 continents, Europe, Australia, USA and Africa, amassing 20 years of coaching experience in over 1000 competitive matches
9. In his application letter, Logarusic said: “I believe I can be an asset to your club (Gor Mahia) in bringing fresh and different approaches, many new technical and practical innovations to bolster true soccer professionalism
10. His contract with Gor Mahia will run for one year with his first match coming against Mathare United on Wednesday April 4th
And That's thesteifmastertake!!